Our involvement during design and preconstruction.
Each project phase is mission critical. Our team is poised to create a project management infrastructure ensuring timely and accurate updates that help to engage decision-making process. Our proprietary estimating effort allows us to incorporate vital information for both the client and design team in a timely fashion.
The following summarizes the value of our involvement:
- Conceptual Phase: Budget, Preconstruction Schedule, Goals
- Schematic Phase Baseline Budget, Preconstruction Schedule, Construction Schedule
- Detailed Design Phase Update Budget, Update Preconstruction Schedule, Update Construction Schedule
- Construction Documents Update Budget, Update Preconstruction and Construction Schedules, Constructability Review, Final Conditions of Approval Review, Start Permit Process
- Agency Review Phase Bid Permit Set, Update Construction Schedule, Update Procurement Set, Finalize Owner / Contractor Contract, Procurement List
- Buyout Phase Detailing, Interiors / FFE Items, Lighting Design Update Procurement List, Define Allowances
Ask us about our “Uncommon Approach” to design and construction.